We are beginning our list for our Phase 1 opening planned for August 2021. Please fill out the form linked below to get on our pre-registration list. We will fill the limited spots we have on a first-come-first-serve basis, but also staying within required licensing regulations for staff/child ratios by age.
Additional details about our center:
- Phase 1 goal opening date – August 2nd, 2021 (approximately 20 child capacity)
- Phase 2 goal opening date – Spring 2022 (approximately 75 child capacity)
- Full-time (4-5 days/week) contracts and Part-time (1-3 days/week) contracts available
- Weekly tuition rates are still being determined. Scholarships will be available based on need. State subsidy payments will be accepted. Tuition will be comparable to other child care centers in rural communities.
Four Classrooms (Phase 2):
Infant (6weeks to 12 months) – Staff will follow each child’s own schedule for feeding, diapering, and sleeping to ensure their individual needs are met. A daily report card will be sent home with each infant.
Junior Toddler (12 months to 24 months) – We will focus on providing fun activities that encourage physical, emotional, social and cognitive development.
Toddlers (24 months to 3 years old including the 1⁄2 day preschool) – We will focus on providing fun activities that encourage physical, emotional, social and cognitive development.
School Aged kids (Full Day Preschool to 12 years of age) – We will provide before and after school care for this age group, all day Fridays for preschool children, off school days, and summer.
- Before and after school supervised walk to and from Kenesaw Elementary school
- After school program includes a snack and planned activities
- Summer program with activities and field trips (summer camp experience)
- We are working on a transportation plan for inclement weather days.
Child to Staff Ratios
We will be following DHHS licensing regulations the following are their Staff to Child Ratios.
- 1 teacher to four infants (6wks – 18mo.)
- 1 teacher to six toddlers (18mo. – 3 yrs)
- 1 teacher to ten 3 year olds
- 1 teacher to twelve 4 & 5 year olds
- 1 teacher to fifteen school aged children (6 years to 12 years)
We will have Family Engagement Nights – parents, children and teachers can learn together.
We will be part of the Foster Grandparent Program and also be able to take volunteers. If you are interested, please reach out to email@example.com.